Atlas Reliability, LLC takes pride in the products it offers. We have assembled the best products on the market to complete the job right the first time. This line of products includes everything from wireless condition monitoring solutions to shop consumables and tools that your teams use for every job, all from one place…Atlas Reliability, LLC.
Our products ensure that maintenance teams are equipped with the tools and knowledge to be successful in meeting their reliability goals.
OilSafe Bulk Storage Systems
- A dedicated Pump and Filter per Tank to prevent cross contamination of lubricants and ensure maximum cleanliness
- Built-in Spill Containment for EPA SPC Compliance
- Delivered pre-assembled with a detailed owner’s manual including installation instructions
- Fully welded and powder coated structural steel frame
- Flame Resistant Fire Suppression Hose Assemblies – MSHA-CFR30 rated
- 12 Gauge Aluminum Tanks available in OilSafe’s 10 standard colors and 4 sizes – 30, 65, 120 and 240 gallons
Guardian Desiccant Breathers
Guardian breathers set the standard for contamination control. They have state-of-the-art features that reduce particulate and moisture contamination, keeping your equipment and fluids lasting longer. The innovative breathers integrate check valve technology to significantly reduce maintenance costs.
- Air Filters
- Vacuum/Pressure Gauge
- Washdown Cap
- Check Valve
Sight Glasses withstand harsh environments, including extreme temperatures and a variety of industrial fluids.
This glass is up to four times stronger than other acrylic sight glasses; it is shatterproof, stain-proof and chemically resistant.
Sample oil from the same location within the sump every time for consistent oil condition analysis.
Clearly see lubricant level and color. Corrosion and metal filings indicators also available
SpectroScientific® offers a wide range of benchtop and mobile lubricant analysis equipment.
MiniLab Series Analyzer
Lab quality oil analyzers.
On-site oil analysis delivers rapid results with immediate decision
• Lower operating costs • Reduce unscheduled downtime • Increase machine availability
• Extend equipment life
• Decrease total lifecycle equipment costs
• Provide immediate re-test capability
Battery Powered Oil Analyzers
Spectro Scientific offers a wide range of portable devices with field simplicity and lab accuracy. The product combinations are powerful for different applications as together they provide more comprehensive analysis of oil condition, contamination and machine wear condition. All Spectro portable devices are battery powered, use small amounts of oil, and do not require solvents or chemicals to clean. They are light weight and ideal for field use.
TruVu 360™ Enterprise Fluid Intelligence
TruVu 360™ Enterprise Fluid Intelligence simplifies and streamlines the on-site oil analysis process, so high-quality information and actionable intelligence leads to effective decision making.
- Closes the gap between recommendations on the oil analysis report, maintenance actions taken and findings for continuous improvement
- Offers an intelligence dashboard so management has visibility into the effectiveness of the global program